Highlights of the Town of Webster include Irondequoit Bay, Webster Park, Xerox Corporation, Webster Golf Club, North Ponds Park, and Plenty of Shopping and Dining Opportunities.
The Village of Webster is situated in the northeast corner of Rochester, New York in Monroe County. In 1812, the first permanent frame building was constructed in which its owner, James Spear, ran a tavern called The Stage Coach Inn. Also, that year, Dr. William R. Ellis built an office and a general store near the four corners. By 1830, the first brick building had been constructed and both the Presbyterians and Baptists had erected church buildings.
Webster borders Wayne County and the Town of Ontario to the east. The Town of Penfield is to the south of Webster.
Monroe County, New York, United States – Municipalities and Counties
County Seat: Rochester
Towns: Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Gates, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rush, Sweden, Webster, Wheatland.
Villages: Brockport, Churchville, East Rochester, Fairport, Hilton, Honeoye Falls, Pittsford, Scottsville, Spencerport, Webster